Did you know that SQL Server and Microsoft Server 2008 go end of support in the next 12-months?
Find out what this means for your business and what your next steps you should take.
- SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 – End of Support – July 9th, 2019
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 – End of Support – January 14th, 2020
Three reasons to migrate your 2008 server applications to Azure now with Wintellisys
Embrace the tools in Azure to modernize your applications. Focus on business innovation with fully managed services like Azure SQL Database, Azure App Service, and Azure IaaS.
Reduce your infrastructure costs with free extended security updates, the Azure Hybrid Benefit, and optimized infrastructure. Save up to $750K when you move one hundred 2008 servers to Azure. It would cost five times more to run Windows Server in AWS.
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
Counter sophisticated cyberthreats with our secure cloud foundation and help meet compliance requirements with the most certifications of any cloud provider. Get free security updates for 3 more years after end of support.
Wintellisys has you covered with new options
New options are now available to help you upgrade and adopt the innovative technologies you need to carry your organization into the future. If you need additional time to manage the transition, get three years of Extended Security Updates to keep your workloads protected beyond the deadline.
Migrate to Azure with free security updates
- Rehost Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 workloads to Azure.
- Get three years of Extended Security Updates at no additional charge, and upgrade to a current version when ready.
- Use existing licenses and save up to 80 percent on Azure Virtual Machines with Azure Hybrid Benefit and Reserved Instances.
Upgrade on-premises and stay protected
- Upgrade to Windows Server 2016 for greater innovation, built-in security, and container support.
- For continued protection beyond the deadline, buy up to three years of Extended Security Updates—cover only the servers you need while you upgrade.
End of support for 2008 servers is coming soon. Contact us to get a FREE migration to Azure, Office 365 or Dynamics 365 CRM.